PEAK PERFORMANCE EQUINE SPA, LLC
RELEASE, AUTHORIZATION TO TREAT AND PAYMENT POLICY
• Your agreement to pay for spa services from PEAK PERFORMANCE EQUINE SPA, LLC is implied upon treatment of the horse(s) listed below for the year 2023.
• Payment in full is required at the time the horse enters the spa unless other payment arrangements have been made.
• Payment can be made in cash, check, Venmo or credit card. A 4% processing fee will be added to all credit card transactions.
• Tabs may be opened under the discretion of PEAK PERFORMANCE EQUINE SPA, LLC with the agreement of the owner, trainer/agent. A credit card or blank check must be on file in order to create a tab. Tabs must be closed out at the end of the show week to avoid a 10% additional fee.
• PEAK PERFORMANCE EQUINE SPA, LLC is not liable or responsible for any accidents or injuries due to fractious horses while transporting horses to and from the spa or while in the spa.
• Indemnification Waiver and Release. Owner, trainer/agent hereby releases, indemnifies, releases and holds harmless PEAK PERFORMANCE EQUINE SPA, LLC, as well as its officers, directors, trustees, employees from any and all liability with respect to any claims, damage, injury or death related to or in connection with spa services rendered by PEAK PERFORMANCE EQUINE SPA, LLC whether to person, property or the Horse.
• Florida Equine Activity Liability Act Statement. Under Florida Law, an equine activity sponsor or professional shall not be liable for any injury to, or the death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risk of equine activities. Lessee acknowledges that riding and handling of horses is a hazardous activity, which can result in injury or death. Lessee expressly assumes the risks associated with such activity while on the Property.
Thanks for submitting!
We’ll keep this waiver on file & and contact you if we have any follow-up questions.